Monday, June 28, 2010

The Chase Is On!

Via

Videos like this are great because most dogs (or whoever is doing the chasing) wouldn't know what to do with it once he caught it.!

It's kinda like my dog Rusty. If I see a bug, all I have to say is "get the bug, get the bug!" and I've just given him about 5-10 minutes of extreme fun. Does he kill the bug? Sometimes.. Was it intended? I doubt it. Does he eat the bug? Rarely - unless it's a fly. For some reasons he will gobble up a fly, and used to have a taste for crickets, but that was only when he was very young. Roaches or beetles (the largest % of targets) - never.

Visualize the face a baby makes when he tastes something HORRID for the first time ever. Rusty will still not only make this face upon catching some bugs (and playing with them for a bit), but he'll also spit, shake his head, glare at the alien object with hatred, and then never touch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment