Friday, July 13, 2012

The Golfer That You Are

He left home about 8:30 a.m. to play golf with his friends. On the way out the door his wife asked him, "what time will you be home?"

"Probably about 1:30, I'll have lunch at the club," he replied.

1:30 came and went, 3:00 passed... 6:15... still not home. Finally at about
7:00pm he rolls in the driveway, comes in the door, hands his wife a pizza, and begins the apologetic story:

"Well, we finished our round about 11:30, had lunch, and I started home. Then alongside the road I saw this attractive girl with a flat tire on her car. I stopped to help, got the tire changed, and looked around for a place to wash my hands. She offered money, but I refused, so she suggested that I at least allow her to buy me a beer.

She said, 'there's a bar just up the road and they have a restroom. You can clean up a bit there.'

I agreed to stop, and so we had a beer. Then we had another beer... then a couple more, and I soon realized that this girl was not only pretty, but she was also very friendly, and a good companion to spend time with. Before I knew it, we were in the motel next door having sex. And that is why I am so late getting home."

His wife looked him right in the eye and said, "Don't BS me, you bastard! You played 36 holes, didn't you?"

Thanks Rick! (Image Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment