Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Top 10 Grumpiest Andy Rooney Segments



I'm not posting any of them. I like the post that I'm about to link you to, but I'm not posting any of them because it seems to me that Andy Rooney is ALWAYS grumpy! I do give the guy a lot of credit - some of his segments have been very entertaining, and if nothing else, thought provoking throughout the years. But gimme a break - lately it seems the guy has no clue what is going on in the world these days!

Now I'm almost 39, but I'm surely not 19, so I've seen my share of his segments. But hey - the guy is 91 (NINETY-ONE) years old!! It is now time to retire, Mr Rooney. Swallow your pride and just do it. We'll be OK without you.

Some of the topics are:
~ Lady Gaga
~ Sleeping
~ Models & Advertising
~ When I was Your Age
~ Watches

Click here to see Time Magazine's rendition of Andy Rooney's top-10 Grumpiest Segments.

Via

2 comments:

  1. No, we are not ok without Andy. Get some class Mr. as you obviously are just another low life

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I didn't write the article, I just linked to it. It's Time Magazine.

    Secondly, I just offered up an opinion. That opinion was that it's ok to go ahead and retire. I wasn't wishing the guy dead.

    Thirdly, This was posted a year and a half ago.

    And lastly, but certainly not least, it's always amazing just how many people will go on the Internet to criticize someone - anonymously.

    RIP Mr.Rooney - My thoughts are with your family.

    ReplyDelete