Thursday, November 1, 2012

Way to Go, Spurs!

1 down - 97 more to go!   Here's a recap:

Source

The 2012-2013 NBA season kicked off Tuesday night, and the Spurs began their schedule on Halloween night with a clutch WIN at New Orleans 99-95. They will follow it up by quickly flying home to host the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight. Yeah that's it, start us off with a back-to-back! Anyway, Anthony Davis was impressive in his debut (21 points, 7 rebounds, and 0 turnovers). He has a very pretty shot, in addition to being a premier defender & rebounder. I think he went 9 of 9 from the FT line. Take that Dwight Howard. Here's the box score..

No doubt there will be a seriously high level of revenge in the eyes of San Antonio tonight. After all.. the Thunder ended our 20-game regular season & playoffs win streak, and then our entire season - all in less than a week last June. It should be very loud in the AT&T Center - and extremely white.

Regarding the game updates, am I going to continue where I left off last year? Unfortunately no, I'm not. Not that I didn't enjoy doing them, but they do take quite a bit of time, especially the handful of occasions when I got behind. Plus, I just kind of felt like there were only a few hundred dozen of you actually reading them. Perhaps if I get enough encouragement, I might reconsider this decision. I love my Spurs, so don't worry.. I'll do an update every now & then - just not every single game.

By the way, the all-stars Lakers are 0-2, Dwight Howard has 11 fouls in 2 games.. he's missed 15 of 33 FTs, and Steve Nash left last night's game with a nasty-looking knee injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment