Saturday, September 8, 2012

Some Shots from Our Trip to Galveston Last Week (OC)

The beginning of a Galveston sunset..

It was just a little 2-night get-away to Galveston. We only went to the beach once - for about 20 minutes, but we do that all the time, and there are better beaches in Texas. We spent almost a whole day at Moody Gardens, and that was better than I expected it would be - especially for $47 each. The pictures aren't spectacular, but nor was the vacation. It was more about getting away for a few days, relaxing, and seeing some stuff we hadn't seen before.

I wouldn't recommend eating at the Rainforest Cafe. The food was overpriced, and not very good. Don't make the mistake of going to a new place, and trying one of your favorite dishes from one of your favorite frequent eateries - and I should've known - you'll be sorely disappointed. I had the fish tacos. (I love Los Cucos's fish tacos, so that was my big mistake.) Tortuga Mexican Kitchen, however, was VERY good.

Click any pic to enlarge..








All these are mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment