Saturday, January 7, 2012

Here's a Tesla Set

Comin' Atcha Live, LIVE 2008 - Mechanical Resonance, 1986


EZ Come EZ Go - Mechanical Resonance, 1986


I seriously wore out my cassette copy of Mechanical Resonance. I endlessly sat and drummed to it, and I learned a lot of the songs on guitar. It was a staple album from 1986, and a big part of my entrance into rock music. It just barely missed out on one of the greatest little eras of all-time, which I previously posted. It was a part of a second era, which also included The Cult, and Queensryche, to name just a few, that I still plan on posting.

Song & Emotion - Psychotic Supper, 1991


Modern Day Cowboy - Mechanical Resonance, 1986


Heaven's Trail - The Great Radio Controversy, 1989


Little Suzi - Mechanical Resonance, 1986


Hang Tough - The Great Radio Controversy, 1989


Gettin' Better - Mechanical Resonance, 1986


Yeah, I've left out "Love Song" and "What You Give", but those two songs just got way too commercial for me, although they were great for the band.

I recently posted the original "Changes" in an earlier post. Here it is performed LIVE:

Changes, LIVE in San Jose, 1995 - Mechanical Resonance, 1986


No comments:

Post a Comment