Thursday, December 16, 2010

Spurs Warning #1


Image Source

Just in case you haven't noticed, or maybe it's that most of the country doesn't care, my San Antonio Spurs are off to an NBA-leading 21-3 start. That's on pace for a final regular season record of 71-11, which would be incredible, like a record or something.

No, I'm just kidding. That was a Kenny Mayne soundbite. I know the Bulls went 72-10 in '96 or something. I also know that everyone under the sun was saying the Miami Heat would win 70 this season. Yeah right.

Lastly I know from experience that San Antonio gets very little positive media coverage. But just like in '99.. 2001-'02, '03, '04 (0.04), '05, '06 (Manu foul on Dirk), '07, and '08, we are serious title contenders. Do I hear #5 in this Dynasty? I think it's very possible.

Here are the NBA standings as of the completion of games on 12/15/10:

No comments:

Post a Comment