Thursday, May 19, 2011

RIP Jeremy Gaytan



You will be missed, my friend!

If you've landed here, and you're searching for more info, so am I. This is shocking to say the least. I'm also 39, and when it hits home this closely, it's kinda scary.

So come back. I'll update as soon as I know anything.

Many heartfelt prayers are with the Gaytan family.

UPDATE: I could just type one word - "alcoholism". But apparently there were liver and/or kidney problems already in existence. I know nothing in my life has ever made me want to completely stop drinking beer more than this has. We'll miss you Jer! Continued prayers for the Gaytan family, and for everyone who is affected in some way by this loss.

2 comments:

  1. Alan, I just came across this blog...thank you for posting it and for caring so much for my brother. He is missed! He had so many wonderful friends and I just wish he would have reached out more. I know that so many people cared about him and that means so much to me and my family. Thank you for being Jeremy's friend!

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Jessica! He and I were a part of an incredible little friendship circle way back when.. Ricky, Craig, Eric, Donnie, Jason, Ish, Leo, Rusty, and probably a few others. I have nothing but good memories, and I feel bad that he & I hadn't talked much in the last few years.

    Your brother was a great person, and I feel confident in saying none of us have any regrets. The loss of Jer is a very, very sad one that has no doubt touched many of our lives, and made us think.... The good times absolutely make us confident in our sorrow.

    ReplyDelete