Sunday, February 20, 2011

Restricted Area 51






























No, I didn't go there - yet. I took a picture of a picture taken by someone who has been there. This was one of my favorite pictures housed in the museum we went to (as discussed in the previous post). Area 51 has always been fascinating to me. Perhaps one day I'll take my own pictures there.

Why are they still hiding everything that goes there from the American people?? No other "protected area" is more protected. Yeah perhaps the White House, North Korea.....

Still have there ever been any reports of "lethal force" being taken on anyone trying to enter the area? Has there ever been a mass effort?

This site that I've found has some pretty good information for Area 51 enthusiasts. I'll be posting more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment